Types of Metal Beds
There are many different types of metal beds. In our company you can buy single-tier and bunk metal beds and order their delivery to Kharkov, Kiev, Odessa and any other city in Ukraine.
By the method of production, these beds are welded. The metal frame is made of round and shaped pipes whose thickness, as a rule, is 1.5-2 mm. To make the base for the mattress, metal tubes are used. Details are welded together. When painting, powder paint is used, which effectively protects the product from corrosion. Some bunk beds are equipped with extra safety rails. These beds can serve for many years in a row. And effectively amenable to updating and restoration.
The advantages of metal beds
- Resistance to wear. Even with severe loads, the metal bed will retain its shape and functional qualities.
- Resistance to temperature extremes. Unlike wooden beds, metal products are not exposed to the risk of deformation due to temperature changes.
- Not afraid of microorganisms. Another advantage is the stability of such beds before exposure to mold and microorganisms.
- Durability and ease of care. The maintenance of metal beds does not require a special approach. If the product is not exposed to constant exposure to water, which can cause rust, it will remain in excellent condition for a long period.
- Universality. Metal bunks fit perfectly into various interiors and can serve as an excellent solution for sleeping rooms for a large number of people.
- Cost. Ordering metal beds will be inexpensive. In terms of price and quality, this is an excellent solution for use in various fields of human activity.
- Environmental friendliness. Metal does not emit harmful substances. Eco-friendly materials are also used for painting. Therefore, beds are completely safe and will not cause problems associated with hazardous fumes.
- Mobility. Metal beds are easy to disassemble and can be transported not only within the premises, but also transported from room to room or between buildings.
- Ease of restoration. If necessary, beds with a damaged surface can be subjected to special treatment and repainted, which will restore the appearance of the product and continue its effective use.
The use of metal beds
- Recreation facilities
- Boarding houses
- Hotel rooms
- Children's health camps
- Beauty salons
- Medical institutions
- Army barracks